The 4MM Adjustable D Shaped Stainless Steel Shackle
eliminates the need to make a paracord bracelet the exact size because the shackle allows the length of a bracelet to be adjusted.
These adjustable shackles are made up of a D-Shaped stainless steel shackle and a contoured stainless steel bar. The bar has three holes that are 1/4 inch apart, with two of the holes allowing you to adjust the length of a paracord bracelets.
The D Shaped Stainless Steel Shackle is ideal for making quality paracord bracelets. The Stainless Steel is stronger than plastic buckles, and is handy with paracord in a survival situation. The shackle can be reversed allowing you to show either side of a multi-colored paracord bracelets.
The D Shaped Shackle is made to handle high loads
primarily in line. It has a smaller loop and is more narrow than a bow
- Diameter of Bow 5/32 of an inch (4mm)
- Inside width 5/16 of an inch (9mm)
- Outside width 5/8 of an inch (16mm)
- Outside height 7/8 of an inch (24mm)
- Inside height 9/16 of an inch (15mm)
- Throat measures 5/16 of an inch (9mm)
- Removable Pin measures 15/16 of an inch (24mm)
Adjusting Bar Dimensions:
- Length is 7/8 of an inch (22mm)
- Width is 5/16 of an inch (9mm)
- Height is 5/16 of an inch (9mm)
- 3 Holes measuring 1/8 an inch (3.2mm) in diameter
- 1/4 of an inch (6.4mm) distance between centers of each hole